Study the past continuous form in this short video. It's in Spanish version.
- Watch the video. You can "pause", and play the video again in difficult parts.
- Use the examples in the video to make a diagram with the elements of English past continuous.
Then, watch and study this new video. It's very short and gives examples of the differences between past simple and past continuous.
Please, follow these steps to study this video:
- Watch the video. Remember that you can "pause", and play the video again.
- Take notes on the examples, and write your examples.
- Write questions difficult aspects on the video. We'll discuss them in class.